NEC MultiSync® EA271U – outstanding pixel-free visualisation with future-proof professional office productivity
Where highest detail display quality is of the utmost importance, only 4K UHD resolutions can provide the perfect tool for the job. This 27” ultra-narrow bezel display delivers peak performance and visualisation with up to 3840 x 2160 pixels for superior productivity for professionals.
With high attention to user well-being, this display offers outstanding ergonomic features for an individually tailored workspace. Furthermore, with an integrated ambient light sensor, Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free technology, the user can maintain high productivity without risk to eyes. Maintain focus with a decluttered desk; with Type-C connectivity, just a single cable manages video, audio, power and USB. Excellence in future-proof connectivity ensures investment protection and peace of mind.
This display is perfectly positioned to meet the demanding pixel-free visualisation needs of content creators (photo, video, cinema, and movies), CAD/CAM designers as well as control room and trading floor operators.
- Deliver highest display quality – optimize your workflow by displaying bigger spreadsheets, clearer text, extended data, more lines of code and life-like images thanks to 4K UHD resolutions with up to 3840×2160 pixels.
- Newest USB Type-C connectivity standard – optimize connectivity and declutter your desk; replace video, audio, power and USB cabling with just a single cable to connect your notebook/tablet PC with the display.
- Maximum attention to health and well-being – the outstanding ergonomic height adjustment from 0 to 150 mm; eye pleasing built-in Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free technology; plus integrated ambient light sensor all combines to tailor the perfect individual setup to boost productivity.
- Best in form and function – future-ready design with 3-sided ultra-narrow bezel, available in black or white, complementing a fresh professional office interior.
- Auto-Adjust Power Consumption – to minimize unnecessary power usage, the Human and Ambient Light Sensors adjust the display brightness according to user presence and room lighting conditions.