The Definition of Digital Signage
Modular and scalable, NEC’s MultiSync® P554 display brings powerful capability for Digital Signage. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions is guaranteed with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern, slim design forms an elegant digital surface which perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment. The wide range of connectivity options and compatibility with high resolution signals up to 4K/60Hz secure a futureproof investment. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) approach provides tailor-made Signage Solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 55” MultiSync® P554 is the perfect choice for shorter viewing distances or for big messages in retail environments, passenger information, quick service restaurants and all other public spaces.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the Spectraview Engine for precise, natural images.
- All-in-one Signage solution integrated – the integrated mediaplayer for simple signage use supports easy content playback and management.
- Ease of use and operation – Smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.