The slimmer, lighter MultiSync® P703 is packed with additional features that make it the ideal professional choice for any 24/7 Retail, Transportation, Corporate or Control Room applications that demand trusted performance, flexibility and lower costs of operation.
New Connectivity and Sensors allow additional creativity in the content displayed and how it is controlled. The unique built-in NFC sensor in combination with NEC’s new Android app reduces installation and maintenance times, especially useful on larger installations. The Human Sensor is aware of proximity based viewer presence and can change brightness, volume, inputs or power the display up or down resulting in added engagement and considerable energy savings over time.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics – Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; HTTP Server; Image flip; NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks; Sticky Note Function in OSD; User readable log function; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 161 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: C; Human Sensor.