The Reference MultiSync® P801 is the flagship model in the new P Series range, giving the ultimate size and quality image for content that will capture the imagination and attention of your visitors. The display can be pre-configured before it is installed via our innovative new Android App and NFC sensor offer saving installation time and cost. A focus is also placed on reducing power consumption and lowering running costs with the LED backlighting and Human Sensor which can manage the power of the display depending upon viewer proximity. This display is ideal for any heavy duty application from retail to control rooms or as a projector replacement in high brightness meeting rooms and can be combined with an integrated OPS WiDi.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics – Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; HTTP Server; Image flip; NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks; Sticky Note Function in OSD; User readable log function; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 332 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A; Human Sensor