NEC MultiSync® PA271Q – outstanding professional office and creative productivity, with colour reproduction you can trust
With superior colour management combined with outstanding ergonomic features, this 27” display benefits from superior accuracy in visualisation and office performance.
Drive your creative output with outstanding colour reproduction: the AH-IPS panel, 14 bit gamma 3D look up table, SpectraView® Engine and extraordinary calibration options combine to bring you comprehensive creative credentials. For long-term calibration accuracy the display provides an integrated calibration sensor and supports an external sensor. No need for an extra host-based calibration application – simply connect the external sensor to the display’s USB port and administrate your desired calibration target in the on-screen menu. Declutter your desk using the display’s USB Type-C connectivity managing video, audio, power and USB with just a single cable.
With best ergonomics and user well-being protection, the display attracts office and creative professionals.
- Dependable colour and brightness reproduction – the built-in NEC SpectraView colour engine controls the wide AdobeRGB colour space and 3D LUT, and adjusts luminance values via the integrated backlight sensor for long lasting calibrated colour accuracy.
- Newest USB Type-C connectivity standard – optimize connectivity and declutter your desk; replace video, audio, power and USB cabling with just a single cable to connect your notebook/tablet PC with the display.
- Effort-saving calibration process – no need for an extra host-based calibration application; simply connect the external calibration sensor to the display’s USB port and administrate your desired calibration target in the display’s on-screen menu.
- Maximise image quality with Uniformity Control – benefit from perfect uniformity across multi-screen setups with just one click in the display’s on-screen menu.
- 24/7 option enhancement – highly demanding applications require continuous operation. To suit your needs a service enhancement can be ordered on request.