The NEC PX1005QL – a pixel-free visual experience
The new laser phosphor projector presents cost effective large venue projection, delivering pixel-free visualisation with high 10,000 ANSI lumens brightness.
Besides its impressive picture quality, the projector provides an appealing proposition with Risk Group 2 compliance, drastically reducing the installation and operation effort, as well as a low TCO with 20,000 hours hassle free operation, low power consumption and no filter replacement effort. The great diversity of 4k/UHD interfaces, including 3G-SDI and OPS slot-in PC option, ensures future-proof possibilities in visualisation and Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture configurations.
With its superior cinema picture quality in pixel-free resolution, the NEC PX1005QL projector is perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance free operation, low power consumption and up to 20000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous 4K resolution inputs such as Quad 3G SDI, 2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI plus an optional slot for 4K/UHD OPS Slot-in PCs provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.