Bring your walls to life
The Multisync® UN492S, with its 49” display, ushers in an exciting era of video display wall technology, one that allows for even better image quality, even easier installation, and a longer-lasting consistency.
Expect compelling picture performance with the Multisync® UN492S’s powerful calibration capabilities. Tune the picture quality to your specific needs and create one single image across multiple displays. The 700cd/m² display brightness and haze filter lets you experience the best readability with no annoying reflection. The combined bezel of only 1.8mm optimises active video space. Its integrated heat management ensures a reliable and long-lasting operation.
Video walls embody the “wow” factor. The large-sized modular displays attract shoppers in retail malls and other public spaces. They entertain museum goers and help make decisions easier for diners in quick-service restaurants.
- Easy installation – effortlessly set up you wall display with Auto TileMatrix and out-of-the-box calibrations. Save time by plugging in ready-to-use image presets for predefined application scenarios.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Lifelike and consistent colour – expect colour reproduction that feels true to life with IPS panel technology, the top choice when it comes to colour consistency. The S-IPS panel ensures that perfect visibility is maintained in landscape and portrait mode and at extreme viewing angles as viewers pass by.
- Smart media integration – seamlessly integrate the media source of your choice into the video wall display. Use the wide range of NEC’s OPS Slot-in PCs, and Raspberry Pi compute modules, for content feed and computing.