MultiSync® V423 is one of the first public displays to feature a professional LCD panel with Edge LED backlights. Thanks to this new backlight technology, power consumption, weight and depth could be further reduced from the mark set by its predecessor. This generation of V Series features a NEC OPS slot and allows for the seamless integration of various PC boards, HDSDI interfaces and other OPS compatible products.
Ideal for cost efficient retail signage, conferencing applications and lobby or reception installations.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Ease of Installation and Operation – free LAN control software for central, convenient and cost-efficient maintenance and control. Automatic alarm emails notify the user of problems if they should occur.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics – Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; Various picture in picture options; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 129 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode